Sunday 9 September 2012

30 minute project




So I got a little carried away with Rachel's crochet star tutorial and although they don't look in ANY way as nice or neat as hers (blush!) I still think they're cute! As I said in a previous post I am a complete beginner and have only just got started with crochet. The kids think they don't look at all like stars and in fact apparently look more like paint splodges but I'm cool with that ;)




And on that note...

c/o The Best of Design via facebook











4 comments:

  1. I think they look awesome. I hope you don't mind if I copy you and have a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Go for it, look forward to seeing them, so much you can make with these :)

      Delete
  2. Those look exactly like starfish, so I think they're perfect!

    That little jewellery hut (?) is lovely. Did you make it? Or was it bought?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Good spot! it's actually an egg holder??! But funnily enough I've had it for years as a jewelery holder! It was from some country kitchen type display at a garden centre :)

      Delete