Sunday 2 September 2012

On keeping at it

I'm guessing whenever someone starts a blog although they feel they have something to say or show there is a fine line between saying too much and not saying enough.  Trying to hone down what exactly you want to include and fine tuning themes isn't as easy as I'd first thought and this I am starting to think is what has put me off continuing in the past.

To do's include information about me and the things I like to do when I'm not chasing after four children, two dogs and a grumpy Persian cat!  So I guess I could say an 'About me' post is coming soon!

Excuse me if I am only testing the waters right now, I am enjoying publishing little snippets of my world and hope that anyone reading this will also march on in anything they decide to do right now despite starting out taking small steps ;)

Image courtesy of  http://lascositasdebeacheau.blogspot.co.uk









No comments:

Post a Comment